About 100g instant dry yeast
Our 100g low sugar instant dry yeastfor fast ferment, which is popular in Middle East market such as Palestine, Israel, Iraq. You are easy to find our Honor Master brand, Wonder choice brand in Gaza, Ashdod, Umm Qasr ports, etc.
With our high fermentation power instant dry yeast, you will always enjoy your baking time!
Packaging & Delivery
100g x 60bags/ctn; 100g x 6 x 10bags/ctn (with inner box)
Fermentation power: 650ml/h to 780ml/h
Natural yeast, Emulsifier, sorbitan monostearate(E491), ascorbic acid(E300)
30 ~ 40 days
Our Honor Yeast used in Pita bread/Arab bread
• Water, warm (110°F) -- 1/4 cup
• Active dry yeast -- 1 (1/4-ounce) package
• Sugar -- 1/4 teaspoon
• Flour -- 3 cups
• Water -- 3/4 cup
• Olive oil -- 1 tablespoon
• Salt -- 1 teaspoon
• Olive oil -- 1/4 cup
• In a small bowl mix together the 1/4 cup of warm water, yeast and sugar. Set aside until yeast is active and foaming, about 10 minutes.
• Pour the yeast mixture into a large bowl and add the flour, 1/2 cup of the water, 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt and mix together with a wooden spoon. Add more water, a tablespoon at a time, until an elastic and kneadable dough is formed. Remove to a floured work surface and knead by hand for about 8 to 10 minutes until smooth.
• Wipe a large bowl with a little olive oil, place the dough in the bowl and cover it with a towel or plastic wrap. Set aside in a warm place to let the dough rise until doubled in size, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
• Punch the dough down with your fist and knead it briefly. Cut the dough into 6 equal pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Place the dough balls on a cookie sheet and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise until doubled again, another 20 to 30 minutes.
• Preheat oven to 450°F. Roll out each ball into a 6- to 7-inch round, taking care not to pierce the dough surface (or the pita won't puff). Place the rounds on a cookie sheet, brush each generously with the 1/4 cup olive oil and bake for about 5 to 8 minutes, or until the tops begin to brown and the pitas puff up.