LCB is an American standard low-temperature carbon steel, which is a cast steel grade, and 20# is a national standard high-quality carbon structural steel. It is a low alloy steel temperature range of -46~343 which is generally used to manufacture valves.
(1) Chinese name, low temperature carbon steel; in the machinery industry, LCB is also used to refer to low temperature carbon steel.
(2) LCB (Limited Capacity Buoy), limited capacity buoy
(3) Line Control Block, line [row] control block
(4) Link Control Block, connection control block
(5) Logic Control Block, logic control block
Its chemical composition:
C≤ 0.30; Si≤ 0.60; Mn≤ 1.00; P≤ 0.040; S≤ 0.045; impurity element Cr≤ 0.5; Mo≤ 0.20; V≤ 0.03; Ni≤ 0.50; Cu≤ 0.30;
The total amount of impurities is≤ 1%.
Note: For every 0.01% decrease in C, Mn can be increased by 0.04%, but the maximum Mn cannot be higher than 1.28%.
Longzhu not only has world-class resin sand founding production lines, digital controlled lathes, machining centers and other advanced processing devices, but also boasts perfect process facilities, standardized manufacturing and division of labor based on specialization; and has formed a complete production and manufacturing process. Furthermore, Longzhu has invested a huge sum in technical transformation and has set up a special new product R&D center.
1. What kind of payments methods do you accept?
LC/TT/ and so on.
2. Do you offer custom industrial valves?
We also have the ability to offer a custom designed valve configuration based on your particular application.
No matter how complicated the job or short the turnaround time, we're always willing to take a look to see if we can help you with your application – we are your industrial valve application solution source.
3. What kind of trade term we take ?